Tommie is social!
- How to fix “Unprotected Private Key File!”-errors when trying to connect to a EC2 machine
- Getting the PHP runtime for App Engine to run on Ubuntu
- How to re-enable workspaces on Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail
- How to fix Unity And Compiz not showing after Ubuntu 13.04 upgrade
- Getting Nvidia-drivers to work on Ubuntu 12.10 – Quantal Quetzal
Tag Archives: spotify
Running in to the pesky “no codec found” when trying to play your local mp3 files in Spotify when you’re on a freshly installed Ubuntu 11.10? The problem is that Ubuntu recently changed the Qt media backend from libavcodec to gstreamer. While … Continue reading