Tommie is social!
- How to fix “Unprotected Private Key File!”-errors when trying to connect to a EC2 machine
- Getting the PHP runtime for App Engine to run on Ubuntu
- How to re-enable workspaces on Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail
- How to fix Unity And Compiz not showing after Ubuntu 13.04 upgrade
- Getting Nvidia-drivers to work on Ubuntu 12.10 – Quantal Quetzal
Tag Archives: Zend Framework
Looking for a fast, reliable and easy PHP stack on Ubuntu? Look no further, the Zend Server is probably what you’re looking for. And if you’re developing your PHP apps in Zend Framework it’s a no brainer. I’ve been through most … Continue reading