Selenium IDE – patched for Firefox 3.5

Since my recent upgrade to the Firefox 3.5 betas i found that some of my Add-ons wasn’t working properly. Significantly Selenium IDE which i frequently use for automated website tests. So a bit of hacking and a with good portion of magic i managed to patch the current 1.0.1 release into a compatible Firefox 3.5 version.

I probably goes without saying that this is a highly experimental release with no guarantees what so ever. But I’ve been running all my tests on it and it works fine. So i you can’t wait for the official release, use this one:

http://public.tommie.nu/tmp/selenium-ide-1.0.1.1-ff3-5.xpi