Things you don’t really need to know about Cyprus.
- The island has been abandoned by the inhabitants twice due to overpopulation of [poisonous] snakes.
- The large amount of stray-cats it’s because they we’re imported to fight off snakes.
- There is a big black snake that lives close by to people since we attract rats, whom are large as cats.
- That big black snake is supposedly enable to spit stones at you.
- If you walk trough fields of high grass you _will_ encounter snakes.
- There are snakes down here whom has enough poison to kill a grown man within 20 minutes, if not treated immediately.
- There are spiders large as a mans fist, of course are they hairy and poisonous.
- The lizards on the other hand is harmless, but has a habit of entering apartments. Altho there are chameleons whom hide in trees and will attack humans.
… it really feels that i could get by without this information …
And you want to move there?
Well I guess the topless babes, the poolpartys, the cold beer in the sun and the airconditioned office can make the poisionus snakes seme rather cute =)